Cochin – Munnar (135km / 4.5hrs.)Welcome to Cochin.
- Boarding from Cochin International Airport/Railway station
- Visit Sree Shankaracharya Temple ,Kalady
- Proceeding to Munnar
- Enjoy the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by
- On the way enjoy the beauty of
- Cheyyappara waterfalls,
- Valara waterfalls,
- Attukal Waterfalls,
- View point
- check-in to Hotel
- Stay at Munnar
- Break fast (Complimentary)
- Enjoy the beauty of Munnar
- Tea plantations
- Tea factory
- Mattupetty Dam (Optional:Boating)
- Eco point
- Photo point
- Spice garden visits etc
- In the evening you can go for sightseeing of Munnar and witness tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers, lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe, very low population too far from pollution, most of the area covered by Tata tea
- Stay at Munnar
Munnar –Alleppey/kumarakom (172km / 4.20 hrs.)
- 7:00 am: Break fast (Complimentary)
- A journey to Alleppey, Water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise.
- Check-in to Resort
- Enjoy Alleppey Beach and sight seeing at Alleppey
- Enjoy Activities at Resort
- Stay at Alleppey Resort
- 8:00 am: Break fast (Complimentary)
- 12:30 Noon: Check-in to “House Boat” and journey through the back waters
- Lunch at House Boat (complimentary)
- Evening Tea & Snacks with Dinner (complimentary)
- Stay at houseboat and have a nice sleep in the back waters!!!!!
|Package Type||Munnar||Alleppey/Kumarakom Resort||Houseboat|
|Standard||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|Deluxe||Munnar Queen||Kondailip Heritage Resort||A/C Deluxe Houseboat (A/C working from 8pm to 6am)|
|Premium||Amber Dale / Mountain Club||Uday Backwater Resort/Lake Canopy||A/C Premium Houseboat (Full time A/C)|
- 4 night's accommodation in well appointed rooms at mentioned or similar hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/C vehicle exclusively for you as per the itinerary.
- Drivers Allowances, Parking charges, Toll for Vehicle.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Airfare/ Rail fare.
- All personal expenses and entrance fees at all sight seeing spots
- Meals other than specified in the inclusions.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Monuments and Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, beverages, etc. and all such expenses not mentioned in the above price include.